Friday, September 5, 2008

My Wish




I wish, I was a pearl in a shell,
happy without problems and pell-mell.

I wish, I was a bird,
flying high without wings, may sound weird.

I wish, I was a morning dew,
ever fresh and new.

I wish, I was a flower,
retaining fragrance forever.

I wish, the sky was not so far,
to jump and pluck the shining stars.

I wish, the rainbow never fades,
filling the azure skies with seven shades.

I wish, the leaf never dries,
bestowing pleasant sight for the eyes.

I wish, I had a magical wand,
to abrogate abject poverty on this land.

I wish, the water floats in the air,
quenching my thirst ,then and there.

I wish, the trees speak,
to convey that they are so meek.

I wish, the moon resembles a human face,
provoking the kids to have the dinner at fast pace.

I wish, I could embrace the clouds,
joyfully bouncing and going on rounds.

I wish, I could be a kid forever,
but accepting reality is always better :)

"Imagination is virtual",
"God's creation is real"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish all ur wishes come true
afterall its a wish made by u

nice ashwini:)

Raghuveeran said...

1) "I wish, I could be a kid forever"

What do u think u r as of now?

2) "I wish, I was a pearl in a she"

b bold nd daring... face the problems....

3) 2nd std rhymes mathiri iruku... "I wish, the sky the was not so far,to jump and pluck the shining stars."


every line in this poem says that u r frivolous... and so is ur way of thinking... good work kiddo :) :d

Dharsh said...

Nice poem ashu...good job...bless u that either of ur wish comes true...
keep goin...

Anand N said...

nice 2 see u bloggin...
nice verses...
keep it up...ur wrk rocks...

Lakshmi Padmanabhan said...

hey....didn expect you to write such awesome poems da...keep going ..!!!best wishes !

Krithi said...

wow! v.nice writting re....
I neva knew tat u are blogging.....keep writing i ll keep visiting!:)